Klook.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

When I see women wear clothings that reveal their cleavage

I personally dislike people who wear clothes that reveal their cleavage, be it in the summer or any other seasonㅠㅠ
When I see people revealing their cleavage, I always think... 'Hul, what the heck. What's wrong with them?'ㅠㅠ I don't know if it's because I'm a woman myself too. I don't want to see other women's cleavage. 
I'm not close minded or anything like that. I just hate people who show off their cleavage with no reason, even more than people who show off their legs completely;; 
I have never worn anything that reveal my cleavage... I just think it's not a nice sight to look atㅠㅠ Is there anyone out there who thinks alike? 


[+42][-189]

1. [+143][-13] Fuck you, I just want to be able to wear clothes that I feel comfortable in. Just shut your mouth if you're not going to buy me clothes to wear. 

2. [+109][-28] If you go overseas, you'll see that's how they usually dress up there. Why do you care so much about somebody else's body? People who care so much about other people are usually the ones with the lowest confidence...

3. [+105][-5] I'm just jealous that they have cleavage...

4. [+49][-2] Hmm, first of all, large breasts don't look good in oversized clothings, it makes them look fatter than they actually are. That's why women with large breasts usually wear tight clothes that suit their size perfectly, because it helps them to appear slimmer. Maybe you can't relate because you don't have large breasts. And oversized clothings tend to be loose, so people can sneakily take a peek at your body. I don't know why, but everything that women with large breasts wear tend to look sexy. Maybe they don't look sexy on you, though. Just look it up on the searching engineㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+31][-1] I'm not wearing revealing clothes because I want to. I look like I weigh 10kg more than I actually do if I wear oversized clothes. I don't mean to show off my cleavage. I mean, do I have to care about other people's opinion when I wear tight clothings...? That's so sad. 
trazy.com