Klook.com

Friday, April 10, 2020

The fanchant that even non-fans know

1. TVXQ's Mirotic
You're changing (Changing!) 
You're drowning (Drowning!)
There's no escape (Escape!)

2. EXO's Growl
(Sexy!!)
I'm warning you just in case (Listen carefully!)
It's dangerous now (So dangerous!)
My breath keeps on stopping (EXO-K!)
You walk towards me
You smile at me (EXO-M!)


-I don't know EXO's Growl, but I surely know TVXQ's Miroticㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a fan of both groups but I do know the fanchants of those songsㅋㅋㅋ

-But for Mirotic, those are actually part of the lyrics too...

-No... I don't know any of these fanchants...

-I was expecting to see Infinite's Be Mine in this post...

-Who doesn't know 'So dangerous!!!'?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I only know the 'So dangerous' part, thoughㅠㅠ

-I thought I would see g.o.d's Lies in this post...

-Let's be honest here. Everyone knows the fanchant of g.o.d's songs...

-That's so true. I know the fanchants of these songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a little bit disappointed to not see g.o.d's songs listed in this post...

-I didn't even know that it's actually part of the fanchant! I thought it's just part of the songㅋㅋㅋ

-I know right... You just automatically sing it when you hear the song, it's become a habitㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally relateㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What about the fanchant of g.o.d's Lies?ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com