Klook.com

Friday, April 10, 2020

Idol who gets nervous about what his fans think after he cut his hair short

NCT, WayV's Winwin


It's totally obvious that WayV is head over heels for the drama 'Itaewon Class'

Today, Winwin sent a message to his fans like this...

I enjoyed watching Itaewon Class
What do you think if I cut my hair like Park Saeroyi?
Actually, I already did...
But it's not that short...
(nervous)


But actually, the fans already knew he cut his hair through the selfie and an ad that was released the day before

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Then he proceeded to upload his selfie to WayV's official Instagram account


Ahem...
It's not that bad, isn't it!

(still nervous)



Fans are reminded of how Winwin was 4 years back then and they're dying of his cuteness

As long as you like your new hairstyle, anything else doesn't matter, Winwin-ah!



-He looks so much better with shorter hair, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winwin is such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's literally no hairstyle that Winwin can't rock...

-I think he looks better with longer hair, but it's his hair and he can do anything with itㅋㅋㅋ

-I miss Winwinㅠㅠ I wonder when will he do promotions in Korea againㅠㅠ

-Hairstyle doesn't affect his visual that muchㅋㅋ I still remember how cute he looked with the reggae hairstyle...

-He looks like the mixture of Im Siwan and Ryeowook... So handsome...

-I mean, he looks like *that*. There's no hairstyle that he can't rock...

-It's so cute how he sounds so nervous about what his fans thinkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It doesn't look like Park Saeroyi's hair that much but he still looks cute with it, anywayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think he just cut it... short? Instead of copying Park Saeroyi's hair. But he looks so cute anyway...

-Winwin is so freaking adorable...

-I bet he still looks handsome even if he shaves all of his hair. I mean, he's Winwin...

-I was expecting something more... It doesn't look like Park Saeroyi's hair at all...

-Handsome guys usually look better with shorter hair. For example, Im Siwan, D.O, etc.
trazy.com