Klook.com

Sunday, November 24, 2019

The only lacking point from the latest season of New Journey to The West


UCqyK

BkavS

I hope Ahn Jaehyun makes a comeback in the next seasonㅠㅠ


-I started watching NJTTW because of himㅠㅠ I hope he comes back soon...

-I know rightㅠㅠ The show somehow feels empty without himㅠㅠ

-The show is still good even without himㅋㅋㅋ I could even barely notice his absence, I really love the line up for the latest season...

-There are three idols in the latest season, that's way too muchㅠㅠ

-I could totally feel the emptiness he left... He has a really special character in the show...

-I like him but his absence is less noticeable than I've thought before...

-I thought the show would be doing just fine without him but now that he really left, it does feel different and empty...

-Please come back soon...

-I just noticed that he left because of this post...

-What? Why? Did Ahn Jaehyun do something bad? Am I the only one who doesn't know?

-That's exactly the reason why I'm not watching this season...

-I like this show better without him...

-Nope. Anyway, I hope they would invite Lee Seunggi as a guest someday...

-It does feel different but the show is still as good as usual, his absence is not that bad.

trazy.com