Klook.com

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Boo Seungkwan who lost more weight recently

These are screen-captures from the live broadcast that Seventeen did yesterday

He has always been thin, but this time it looks like he has completely lost the baby fat on his face



[+210][-28]

1. [+47][-1] Boo has indeed lost a lot of weight, especially when Seventeen is actively promoting. He said he was going on a diet so fans thought Seventeen was going to have a comeback soon, the next time he made an appearance it looks like he has lost 5kg from the last time he was seen, which is very surprising. 

2. [+44][-2] I'm a Carat and he surprised me as well. I remember he was the thinnest during Boom Boom era, and it feels like he's back at that era again. 

3. [+40][-3] He lost the fat that he didn't even have in the first placeㅜㅜ

4. [+22][-3] Hwang Minhyun and Boo Seungkwan somehow resemble each other in a very strange way that I can not explain. 

5. [+17][-1] What's fascinating is that I can see Hwang Minhyun in him now. I guess that's the type of visual that Pledis is really intoㅋㅋ

trazy.com