Klook.com

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Blackpink's Jisoo left a comment on Red Velvet's Seulgi's Instagram post!!



Seulgi: Be careful of your head!
Jisoo: I already bumped my forehead there😎
Seulgi: No... Our foreheads are preciousㅠㅠ😱

Seulgi is older than Jisoo by one yearã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
But she talks in a very cute mannerã…‹ã…‹
Let me correct that, both of them are equally cuteㅜㅜ

[+125][-12]

1. [+34][-0] Jisoo was born in early 1995 so they just decided to talk to each other casually!!

2. [+33][-1] Seems like they're still close to each otherã… ã…  I love Black Velvet so muchã…Žã…Žã…Ž

3. [+28][-1] Ah, I love both of themã… ã… ã… 

4. [+24][-1] Out of all the other idols, Black Velvet's interactions are my favoriteã… ã…  Both groups seem to be very nice and adorable.

5. [+16][-2] Pure babies
trazy.com