Klook.com

Monday, July 29, 2019

What scares you the most about going to the dentist?

1. The fee

2. The sound (of the dental tools)

3. The shot

Etc


-It's all about the money...

-Everything about dentist terrifies me. The smell of them scares me as well.

-Money and the painㅠㅠ

-Just everything about them...ㅠㅠ

-The money... I'm not scared of anything else besides thatㅜㅜㅜ

-I can handle the smell and the pain, but not the money I have to pay...ㅠㅠ

-I spent more than $200 the last time I went to a dentist...

-The smell... I f*cking hate the smell, it terrifies me really bad...

-Money... I remember walking out of the dentist crying because of moneyㅠㅠㅠ

-Of course, it's the money. Pain is temporary...

-I have a small mouth so it feels like they're trying to rip off my mouth every time they tell me to open my mouth...

-It terrifies me when my dentist starts talking about how I don't properly brush my teeth...
trazy.com