Klook.com

Monday, July 29, 2019

ITZY drops their M/V for ICY



-This sounds like the type of song that global fans would like... Personally, not my cup of tea...

-The girls look very pretty but I don't know about the song...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Am I the only one who thinks that the song is too repetitive?

-I can't wait to see their performance for this song...

-I think the song actually sounds great, though? It's very addictive!

-I love the songㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to their performance

-The dance break looks so freaking cool... But I secretly hope Park Jinyoung to stop producing music, though...

-Ryujin suits that pink hair really well, she's so freaking prettyㅠㅠ The choreography looks fresh and cool but the song sounds a little bit off for me...

-I think they're targeting for the global fans this time. The song sounds okay for me.

-I love the song but I'm not a big fan of the M/V...

-Can they please release the performance version for this song? I can't waitㅠㅠ

-The lyrics are a little bit cringey but these girls are great performers, I can't wait to see them perform this on music shows...

-The song sounds very up-beat and exciting, I love it!

-This song reminds me of Twice's Do It Again...

trazy.com