Klook.com

Friday, July 26, 2019

NCT Dream drops their M/V for 'Boom'



-This somehow doesn't sound like something that Dream would release... It gives off NCT U vibes or something...

-I was expecting something cute and cheerful since it's NCT Dream, though...

-What the heck-- Jisung's voiceㄷㄷㄷ His voice is seriously driving me crazy...

-Jisung sounds so much different from the way he looks...

-That guy with the red hair has a really nice voice...

-When did Dreamies grow up this muchㅠㅠ They can even rock dark concepts too nowㅠㅠ

-They're dancing as 5 members and in some other scenes as 6...? What's happening?

-I somehow feel like this is an NCT Dream song with Haechan featuring on it...

-So Mark has already graduated from the group...?

-Whoa, the song sounds really great... Jisung's voice is totally my favorite...

-NCT literally has no bad dancers... I'm really looking forward to their performance this time...

-They've grown a lot...

-Who did Chenle's hair? I need to talk to them...

-I f*cking love this...

-Do they have 5 or 6 members this time? Anyway, the song is really addicting!
trazy.com