Klook.com

Friday, July 26, 2019

ITZY drops second M/V Teaser for their upcoming comeback, 'ICY'



-The choreography looks so good...

-It gives off summer vibes and I'm loving it alreadyㅋㅋ

-I'm looking forward to their choreographyㅋㅋ The ones they've shown in the teasers are actually really good...

-I f*cking love it... Can ITZY keep doing this concept for the rest of their life?

-The girls really do suit concepts like this... I think they'll still rock their performance even if the song suck...

-I don't know about the song but I'm loving the choreography...

-I'm already looking forward to their comeback stage!

-I have a feeling they're going to have a really nice choreography for this comeback...

-The beat sounds great, the choreography looks cool as well

-You can always trust Park Jinyoung when it comes to music...

-Let's be real... All of the female idols from JYP Ent. are great dancers...

-I already love the M/V... I hope the song comes out nice...

-I'm really looking forward to their comeback...

-I think the song is going to be up-beat and really exciting, looking forward to it!

trazy.com