Klook.com

Friday, April 5, 2019

Whoa, Sulli and Kim Bora took a selfie together

와 설리랑 김보라 같이 셀카... | 인스티즈

instiz

-Whoa, they look like siblings...

-I have always thought they look alike, and now seeing them in one frame makes me realize that they really do look alike...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-When I look at them individually, they look nothing alike. But now that I see them in one frame, I can totally see the resemblance...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Friends...? Hul, now that I realize it they're also similar in terms of age...

-Such a blessing to my eyes... Such a nice sight to look at...

-Their eyes look slightly different, but besides that they look really similar...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I would believe it if someone told me they were siblings...

-This is amazing... We finally get to see them in one frame...

-They only have one year of age difference, right...?

-Hul... They look alike. It seems like they're quite close with each other, they even attended the same party...

-They really do look alike, especially their eyes...

-Hul... I don't really see the resemblance. It just looks like Kim Bora is Sulli but with bigger pupils...
trazy.com