Klook.com

Friday, April 5, 2019

Jung Sewoon types on his phone in a very fascinating way

He types with his index fingers and thumbs




instiz

-Sewoon types like that, so I'm gonna do the same... Oh, turns out I'm doing great right now...

-It's actually really comfortable to type like that, but you can't help but make some typos...

-How does he do that...? It's so fascinating...

-He types really fast...

-I type like that too...ㅋㅋㅋ It's comfortable to type like that...

-Oh.. That's cool, I only use my thumbs to type on my phone...ㅋㅋㅋ

-What...? How do you do that guys...?

-It helps you type even faster, but I'm not used to it. Besides, I make a lot of typos when I type like that...

-Oh.. It's quite hard, actually...

-It makes a lot of typos...

-It's really comfortable once you get used to it... I sometimes type like that, even now...

-Oh Gosh, he's seriously so cute...

-Ok, I'm going to start typing like that from now on...

-It's really hard, though...??
trazy.com