Klook.com

Sunday, March 17, 2019

The outfit that emphasizes Joy's waist

허리를 강조한 조이 의상 | 인스티즈
허리를 강조한 조이 의상 | 인스티즈


-Anyone can tell it's actually emphasizing her face..

-Wow.. She's really beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She looks like Snow White..ㅠㅠ

-She looks like a princess.. So beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-She suits that huge ribbon really well..

-Can someone tell me where did she get that skirt from..?

-The outfit is actually a little bit too much for me, but I can't notice anything else besides her face..

-Whoa.. I literally gasped when I saw the first picture..

-I personally think Joy looks really amazing in red..ㅠㅠ

-I can only notice her face..ㅠㅠ She really does look like Snow White..

-Joy looks fantastic with black hair..ㅠㅠ I'm an akgae-fan for her black hair..

-Sexy Dynamite..

-I can't see anything else besides her face..

-Joy is seriously a Goddess..

-Anyone can tell that she looks uncomfortable in those outfits.. Look at the size of them..

-My princess..ㅠㅠ

trazy.com