Klook.com

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Cha Taehyun “Gave back the money he got from the betting right away .. To leave from TV Shows”



-Hul..

-I'm sure there are a lot of other important things to inform, though.. 

-Please don't leave the shows you're in...

-Cha Taehyun really suits the concept of Radio Star, thoughㅠㅠ

-They're just doing it for fun. Besides, they return the money right away so I don't think that's a big deal.. Please don't leave the shows..ㅠㅠ

-I also did some betting with my friend. Now write an article about it, too..

-Why do things end up like this out of all sudden..

-Burning Sun Gate, Jang Ja Yeon's case, Kim Hak Eui's case.. There are a lot of other important things going on right now. Is KBS on their right mind..?

-I knew this would happen. The higher-ups would use celebrities to bury their cases.

-Now that they're done with Jung Joonyoung and Seungri, they're trying to expose other celebrities..?

-I feel sorry for him..

-I heard that he actually returned back the money right away, though..

-It doesn't even make sense that this was informed in KBS 9PM Main News..

-Seems like the country is trying to cover up something..?

-He's leaving the shows just because of this..?

-I'm sure that people always do some betting during the game, though.. It's very commonㅋㅋ I personally think Cha Taehyun is just being used..

-That's annoying..

-I bet this news was released to cover up Jang Jayeon's case..
trazy.com