Klook.com

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Seungri, "Law works like shit in Korea. That's why I love it"

승리"XX 같은 한국 법. 그래서 사랑한다".jpg | 인스티즈



-Just imagine how much he belittles people who root for him, and how he thinks the whole world is his that he could do things like that..

-We're not interested in leaked celebrities KKT chatroom what so ever. Please investigate people who keep their mouth shut because of money..

-I'm not even surprised at all now..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Just when I thought I couldn't hate him even more...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-We don't want to see leaked chatrooms anymore now. Just expose and punish them all..

-Why do they keep on leaking the chatrooms one by one..? Just put it in txt file and expose it all at once..

-Ok, so who's the person who keep their mouth shut because of money..?

-I seriously hate him..

-Now it's the time to expose all the people who shut their mouth because of money..

-Stop putting all the spotlight on the celebrities, start investigating the higher-ups..

-Korean polices are the best^^~~

-I'm not surprised at all now~ Finish your investigation, I hope we will never get to see you on TV anymore..

-I'm sure there are a lot of people connected to this case, but they don't get exposed because they're not celebrities.. I'm curious about them too..
trazy.com