Klook.com

Sunday, March 17, 2019

I have been to this place more than 10x in my life vs I haven't been to this place at all



-Of course..

-I've been to the dentist for more than 100x times because of my braces..

-I always go to the dentist twice a year..

-I'm getting my braces off today~~^^/

-Other than check-up, I have never been to dentist for any other reasons..

-#2.. I only went for several times because of my cavity..

-#1.. These cavities keep on appearing and appearing..

-I've been to the dentist for 3 times this week..ㅠㅠ Because of my wisdom teeth..ㅠㅠ

-I go to the dentist everydayㅎㅎ

-I have been to the dentist for 3 times in my entire life..

-Of course, because of cavities and scaling..

-#1.. My bank account is empty now..

-My teeth are very fragile and weak.. I often go to the dentist because of it..ㅠㅠ

-#2.. Two to three times because of my cavities, twice to remove my wisdom teeth, and scaling for a few times, I guess..?

-2.. I have never had any cavities in my entire life and I'm very grateful of ti..
trazy.com