Klook.com

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Who are the idol groups with the best name in your opinion?

I personally think it's Twice, Red Velvet, EXO, Winner, and BTS. 
Those names suit their groups really well and it can clearly explain what kind of group they are.
If I really had to pick one, I would choose Twice. 
What about you guys? You can talk about your favorite group here.
You can mention max. 2 group names! 


[+114][-66]

1. [+186][-124] Just from the word EXO, you know that it means an view of the world (The word EXO comes from Exoplanet). And it can be used with different meanings. Let's take a look at their songs titles such as XOXO and EXODUS, and also their concert's name Exo'luXiOn, ElyXiOn, EXOr'DIUM. And on top of that, there are a lot of pretty logos that can be made out of the word EXO. The word only has two syllables, but it's really impactful. 

2. [+186][-21] Winner and iKON!! I think their group names suit them really well.. KangKimSongLee have always been Winners since they were born and JinJiHanYoonDongJoonChan has always been an iconic iKON ever since they were born..

3. [+164][-14] I'm not hating on iKON, but I think it would've been really weird if iKON debuted with Winner as their group name. iKON suits their group name, and Winner suits theirs as well..

4. [+144][-9] Winner

5. [+93][-7] You're saying that Bulletproof Scout Boys is a good name..? I was really shocked when I first heard about it, though..

6. [+78][-2] I think Infinite and Lovelyz are really pretty for a groups name.. Infinite means limitless or endless and it sounds really cool. And for Lovelyz, just like their group name the girls have been keeping their lovely and pure concept so far. I also think Winner is a really great name as well..

7. [+74][-2] I think BTOB has a really good meaning. BTOB is the shortened word for Bortn To Beat, and on top of that, their fandom is named as Melody which suits them really well. Also Nu'est and their fandom, Love? I heard Love was taken from the Korean character of the group's name, ㄴㅇㅅㅌ.. Which makes me realize that Nu'est doesn't only have a good chemistry, but even has a great group name..

8. [+64][-1] iKON and Winner..ㅎㅎ

9. [+58][-3] Red Velvet, I think the name suits the concept they're going with and for Twice, BTS, and Winner.. Their names suit their groups really well..

10. [+55][-0] Infinite

trazy.com