Klook.com

Thursday, February 7, 2019

What would you do if you got a trillion won?

Let's imagine about it, it doesn't matter if it's long or short!

First of all, I'm going to buy some buildings and make profits out of them
I would buy myself a sports car and get a citizenship from another country
I would love to buy 100 make up products and clothes every day
I would use the money to go on a vacation with my friends too
I have always wanted to fly with first class..
It would feel really great to fly to Japan with first class..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I would change my phone into a better one, buy myself a house and a land in another country.
I would buy myself a wide house with beautiful garden and fill it with beautiful interiors and live there while raising my dogs+_+

While in the reality, I don't have any money to buy clothes so I often go out wearing my school's P.E uniform...ㅠㅠ


[+152][-4]

1. [+145][-2] Not even a billion but trillion, that's the amount of money that you can't run out of even if you use it your entire life..ㅇㅇ I think I would spend it on nothing but then the reality hit me really hard that I change and donate some of them..

2. [+123][-4] My favorite group is from a small company, shall I buy it..? And then I get to be the president of the company..ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+95][-5] I'm so f*cking happy just by imagining it.. First of all, I'm going to give my mom 100,000,000KRW and 50,000,000KRW to my father. And then I'm going to share 10,000,000 to each of my relatives. Then, I would buy my self around 5 buildings in Gangnam district. I would also build a subway station and name it after myself. I would buy myself sports car that the roof could be opened and drive around the town with it. 

4. [+39][-0] Someone said this would help you realize how much a trillion won is..
1억 = a hundred million KRW

5. [+33][-0] First of all, I would leave my house and cut off contacts with my family

6. [+32][-1] Whoa, f*ck.. I was thinking about going to my idol's fansign when I came cross the comment above me.. I'm getting goosebumps.. Purchasing the company that my idol is signed with.. That commenter surely do think big..

7. [+26][-29] I would call my favorite Webtoon artists and lock them up in my house's basements, feed them delicious things and ask them to tell me how the next episode is going to be..

8. [+22][-0] I'm gonna start off by dropping out of school..

9. [+21][-1] With a trillion won, I can live well without even owning any buildings.. And I also would love to donate some of my money..

10. [+18][-0] First of all, I'm gonna drop out of school, buy myself a fried chicken, go to my house and think about what I'm gonna do with all of those money..
trazy.com