Klook.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

Write the name of person you really hate in 2018..

Write the name of the person you really hate in 2018! 
However, do not attach your school or district name to prevent further problems. Just state the reason why!

Kim Jaehoon, the guy who dated me and spread rumors about me. Gaining me the image of 'cheap girl' in my school^^ I don't know how much more curse words do I need to say to release my anger towards him. When we dated, I gave him everything he wanted and I am so embarrassed by that, I wish I had never done that. I want to continue my life without having to look at him anymore, but it can't be helped since we go to the same school.. I'm so miserable^^ I hope he'll apologize to me next year.


[+32][-4]

1. [+61][-15] Minhyuk-ah, how are you doing?ㅋㅋㅋ After your careless a** got me pregnant, you seem to be having fun with that young and beautiful girlfriend of yours. Thanks to you, I got tons of memories that I wish I could forget but I can't..ㅋㅋ I hope you'll reflect to the mistakes you made..

2. [+49][-0] Jihyun-ah, the girl who hid cameras in girls bathroom but got caught in the end. Are you satisfied with what you did? Where were you planning to sell those videos?

3. [+33][-3] Minhyung-ah, you spilled our secrets to other people, I heard..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean, how did the kids in the other class find out that I did 'it' with my boyfriend..?ㅋㅋㅋ I feel so pathetic and helpless because of you..

4. [+21][-3] The boys in my class..ㅋㅋ So what if we have make up on our faces? So what if we shorten our skirts or not? Those things have nothing to do with you. You guys have no rights to talk about how our faces and our bodies look like..ㅋㅋ You son of b*tches.

5. [+16][-21] Moon Jaein

trazy.com