Klook.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

Wanna One is really disbanding..

I'm a Wannable and I can't stop tearing up..
During the past year, they have made me understand what 'affection' is. 
They're the first idol to help me cope through my hard times. 
I still can't really believe that they're disbanding, but their disbandment has become the most searched keyword and their official fancafe are filled with fans' supportive messages. That somehow makes me realize that they are really disbanding..
Of course, I will continue to support them no matter what..ㅠㅠ
But the thing is, parting with someone has never been easy.

<3 Yoon Jisung, Ha Sungwoon, Hwang Minhyun, Ong Seongwoo, Kim Jaehwan, Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon, Park Woojin, Bae Jinyoung, Lee Daehwi, Lai Guan Lin, Wanna One<3

The past one year and half has been a really long and also a really short time. 
Thank you for everything and I will always support you guys.
I believe that you will do well in everything you do. 


[+220][-18]

1. [+56][-11] If I had to go through all of these just to meet you again, I would.

2. [+37][-1] I have been really worried for each of them, but now that they're really parting up.. I come to believe that they would do well in every path they choose. I have faith in them. They have been through so much things together, be it happy times and sad times. And now they're going on different paths. But still, I would root for each of them forever. Even if I can't be with them physically, I hope they know that my heart will always be by their sides. I love you, my youths.

3. [+34][-2] I still can't believe it's real.. Thank you so much for all the beautiful, precious, and unforgettable times. I will root for you regardless the paths that you choose.

4. [+14][-0] I'm an individual fan, I only stan my bias and not the whole group. I was neutral about this disbandment at first, at least that's what I thought. But now that they're really parting up, I'm worried about the members who have to do promotions all by himself. Each of them are equally precious and lovely, it's so sad to see them disbanding. I wish the eleven of them good luck.. I will root them, maybe not as much as I root my bias but still, more than anyone else would..

5. [+8][-1] Thank you for everything, Wanna One
trazy.com