Klook.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

Male idols who have really long eyelashes



BTS V



Seventeen's S.Coups



Wanna One's Park Jihoon



NCT's Jeno



Exo's Chen



Got7's Yugyeom


-Does S.Coups curl his eyelashes?? The curls are just so pretty..ㅋㅋ

-I'm jealous of Gyeomie's eyelashes..

-V is already popular for having beautiful hands, and now he also has beautiful eyelashes?? He has it all..ㅠㅠ

-The curls of S.Coups under eyelashes are so pretty..

-Park Jihoon has a pair of beautiful eyes..ㅠㅠ

-Our Gyeomie's eyelashes are long and thick..ㅋㅋ

-Jeno.. F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋ His eyelashes are beautiful..

-Jeno..? His eyelashes are so freaking long..

-Whoa, that Jeno guy has a really long eyelashes..

-S.Coups looks exactly like my dad..

-I'm so jealous of them..

-Jeno's eyelashes are two times longer than mine..

-Park Jihoon's eyes are gem..ㅠㅠ

-I wish my eyes looked like Park Jihoon's..ㅠㅠ






trazy.com