Klook.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

The most handsome actor in my personal opinion







Kim Jihoon, born in 1981


-If he was an idol, he would have a really really big fandom..

-He's handsome, but not the type of face that people these days are into..

-I heard he wanted to be an idol back then..

-Maybe this is how Cha Eunwoo would look like in 10 years..

-He looks really handsome in Crime Scene.. I would believe it if someone told me he was Cha Eunwoo's brother..ㅋㅋ

-He left a really deep impression in Crime Scene..

-I know that he's handsome but I can't see his resemblance to Cha Eunwoo.. He's the most handsome one in Crime Scene..ㅠㅠ

-Is he in SM? He looks like the type of face that SM is really into..ㅋㅋ

-Spoiler of Cha Eunwoo's visual in the future..

-Totally the type that SM loves..ㅋㅋ

-He has this Cha Eunwoo vibes in him..

-He debuted in SM..ㅋㅋ He wanted to be an idol, he trained to debut as an idol but SM debuted him as an actor instead, that's why he eventually left the company.. He starred in so much MVs, along with Lee Yeonhee, when he was still under SM..
trazy.com