Klook.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

The part of Jimin's song that reminds netizen of Lim Kim's voic


Start from 2.00

You can check the full version here



-I wonder if Lim Kim is doing well these days..

-I really like the intro of the song..ㅠㅠ I need to sleep but I can't stop listening to the song..

-Jimin-ah, I love you..

-It's a very unique voice..

-Jimin's voice is a gem..ㅠㅠ It sounds so beautiful..

-I don't want to take of my earphones..ㅜㅜ Jimin's voice is beyond beautiful..

-Whoa.. It really sounds like Lim Kim's voiceㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if she's doing well..

-Hul.. That's my favorite part of the whole song and now that I think about it, it really does sound like Lim Kim's voice..

-Yeah, but only on the 'Whoa Oh' part..ㅋㅋ His voice is really unique..

-I thought the same thing.. Jimin's voice fascinates me, I mean.. How could a man's voice be this beautiful..?

-His voice reminds me of a fairy..

-I swear when I first listened to the song I was like, 'Who's this girl..?'

-I think Jimin's voice suits to be in drama OST or something..
trazy.com