Klook.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

BTS' cute ending at Gayo Daejejeon


It's so cute how they always come prepared like this every year..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

BTS wishes you happy new year, Army<3


-So cute..ㅋㅋㅋ And V was literally lost..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ

-V is such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is really heart-warming..

-Army, happy new year..ㅜㅜ

-We also wish BTS a happy new year. Let's rise even higher next year~!

-Happy new year to you too, cuties..

-It's cute how they spell BTS in hangeul..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't help but grin at the sight of it..ㅋㅋ

-I mean, they could've just written Bangtansonyeondan in hangeul.. But they wrote BTS in hangeul instead..ㅋㅋㅋ They're seriously so cute..ㅋㅋ

-I thought they were holding a neon lightstick..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so cute of them..

-I thought that was a really huge mic..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought they were about to drop a mic..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Happy new year!!

trazy.com