Klook.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

The person who gets to date J-Hope must be really lucky..

I have never seen anyone as perfect as him in my real life, for real.
I never understand why people stan idols, but this guy.. He broke that mindset of mine in just 3 seconds.
I've liked him ever since then, the more I get into him, the lovelier he gets.
I get upset to realize that in real life, I have no chance with him, that I can only see him from distance.
The person who gets to date, or even marries him, in the future must've saved the whole nation in their previous life.

I'm sad..

[+315][-43]

1. [+60][-0] I agree.. I feel happy just by seeing him. He's a hard-worker, he always gives 100% on stage and I respect him for that..

2. [+59][-0] According to people who have seen him in person at Happy Together, he looks beautiful both on and off camera.. He slayed the audience, totally enjoyed his own performance..

3. [+55][-0] The more you get into him, the more amazing you'll realize he is. He loves to joke around, he smiles a lot, he gets along with his members. Even though the members are very comfortable with him, they are actually very scared of him, and RM too..ㅠㅠ Not only lovers, even as friends, I think he's the kind of person that you'll learn a lot from..

4. [+25][-0] Hobi is full of charisma and also a hard-worker. But off-stage, he turns into an adorable and understanding guy. During an interview in the US, he noticed that Namjoon was having a hard time to take off his microphone, so he signed to the translator to help him take the mic off.. That was so heart-fluttering!!

5. [+20][-0] When I first know BTS, I thought it was just a concept. But seeing by how he still hasn't changed at all, despite gaining so much popularity and becoming a legit superstar, I know that I was wrong. I understand why his fellow team mates rely on him so much. 
trazy.com