Klook.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

Sulli starting to look like her friend, Mimi






Sulli's recent whereabouts


Her friend, Mimi




-She doesn't suit that kind of styling at all..

-Sulli would still look pretty even when she's wearing a trash plastic bag..

-She loses her uniqueness;; Who is she?

-Who is Mimi?

-I've seen her friend in person and she actually looks kinda charming.. I thought she was a model..

-Her friend is wearing something that my mom would tell me to wear back in elementary school..

-Which salon did they go to..

-Mimi looks so unique and doesn't care about what people think about her..

-Where did the old Sulli that I know go..?

-What's up with the hairstyle..

-Sulli.. No, this can't be real..ㅠㅠ Your.. your hair..ㅠㅠ Once they grow out, it's all going to be okay..ㅠㅠ

-Her beauty is unchanging, but her hair has to go.. If only she had different hairstyle..

-It's just because of the hair.. Her face still looks the same..
trazy.com