Klook.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

Gayo Daejejeon starts with SM and also ends with SM

The 1st part
Start: DBSK's song
End: DBSK

The 2nd part
Start: H.O.T's song
End: EXO, H.O.T's song


-They should've named it SM Daejejeon then..

-Whoa, seriously.. I'm at loss for words..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so freaking sick and tired of this..

-But they're not doing S.E.S or Shinhwa's songs for this year..ㅋㅋ 

-I mean, this is not an SM Town concert..ㅋㅋㅋ They should've made a uniform shirt while they're at it..ㅠㅠ

-SM needs to keep it moderate before it bites them in the a**..

-SMJaejeon...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't understand why they did that H.O.T's song for the ending..ㅋㅋ I'd prefer them doing another Amor Fati..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-H.O.T's song in 2019...? F*ck, is this an SM concert..??

-SM is pathetic..

-SM needs to keep it down..

-SM being SM.. They should've just held their own concert while they're at it..

-Not even surprised, it's SM..
trazy.com