Klook.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

IZONE's visual combo: AnYoungMing vs JangKangKim

AhnYoungMing

JangKangKim

I personally like both combination..


-AhnYoungMing is my type..

-JangKangKim, but I actually like the combination of Kwon Eunbi, Kim Minjoo, and Kang Hyewon better..

-Kim Chaewon and Kwon Eunbi are beautiful as well..

-AhnJooYoung..

-If I had to choose between these two, I would choose #2.. But my favorite combination is actually Kang Hyewon, Kwon Eunbi and Ahn Yoojin..

-Jang Wonyoung, Kim Minjoo, Sakura..

-AhnYoungMin has the bodies and also the visuals..

-It's so hard to choose one..ㅋㅋㅋ

-JangKangKim, but I have to admit that I think Kwon Eunbi is the prettiest in the group..

-They're all so beautiful, I can't choose..

-SakWonBi for me..

-Where's Kim Chaewon..?

-Why is Eunbi not here..?
trazy.com