Klook.com

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Whose fancams do you often watch even though you're not their fan?

Don't you just have those fancams that you can't help but watch while you scroll down the Internet? Someone who's outstanding, who makes you want to watch their (fancam)..? Even though you don't have any clear reasons for that?

I personally often watch Jennie, Nayeon, Jungkook, Kang Daniel, and Yeonwoo's fancams.

[+202][-36]

1. [+322][-45] Kang Daniel and Jimin's fancams

2. [+265][-38] I used to watch a lot of T-ARA's Jiyeon's fancams back then.. Nowadays, I watch Jimin and Kang Daniel's, I guess..? They look glorious when they dance, that's what makes me watch their fancams.

3. [+241][-38] Jimin, Kang Daniel, Shownu, and Sinhwa's Eric.

4. [+146][-2] GD, Taemin, Kai, Jimin, Kang Daniel, Seulgi, Rose, and Soojin's.. I really like idols who dance softly but have those powers in their dances. After doing my research, I found out that Kai used to do ballet and Jimin used to do modern dance..

5. [+118][-2] Kang Daniel, Jimin, Taemin, and Kai's..

6. [+112][-4] I personally often watch GD, Taemin, Kai, Baekhyun, J-Hope, Jimin, Seulgi, Lisa, G-IDLE's Soojin and Soyeon, I like them, VIXX's N and Ravi, Wanna One's Kang Daniel, Sungwoon, and Woojin, Seventeen's Hoshi, Got7's Yugyeom and JB, and GFriend's Sinbi and Yuju's..

7. [+104][-17] Jungkook and Kang Daniel..

8. [+100][-2] Jimin, Taemin, Kai, Kang Daniel, Seulgi, Mina, Sinbi, and Lisa's..

9. [+79][-5] Kang Daniel, Jimin, and Jungkook's..

10. [+71][-2] Black Pink's Lisa, Twice's Mina, Red Velvet's Seulgi, G-IDLE's Yuqi and Soojin, Gfriend's Sinbi. For male idols, it's BTS' Jimin and Jungkook, Wanna One's Kang Daniel and Ong Seungwoo, and Exo's Chanyeol and Kai.







N/B: Hi, I'm back!!!!
trazy.com