Klook.com

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Let's show off about any kind of useless things..ㅋㅋㅋ

Okay, starting from me.. Do you know the song titled 'Oppa-ya'? I listened to that song as soon as it was released on the music charts, I used to listen to that song a lot..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The reason was because I was having a crush on my senior back then..

Since it's anonymous here, let's show off about any kind of useless things here><


I'll end this post with my favorite gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+69][-5]

1. [+192][-4] You know this gif of the beautiful Anne Hathaway? I'm the one who made it

2. [+100][-15] I've liked BTS ever since their debut..

3. [+73][-1] I make the best instant noodles ever.. It tastes so good that you can't believe it..

4. [+58][-1] This is my puppy and it's so freaking cute, especially when he was a baby..

5. [+47][-0] I'm not pretty, but there were quite a lot of guys who had a crush on me back then..

6. [+39][-1] I poop twice in a day..

7. [+38][-0] I have two dogs

8. [+34][-0] My bias read my comments twice in their live broadcasts..

9. [+32][-2] I'm gonna brag off about how well-off my family is..ㅋㅋㅋ We're rich..

10. [+29][-0] It's already christmas here in my house
trazy.com