Klook.com

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Various way to tie up your hair

1. Low ponytail
img_20170421140858_8d54ec41.jpg

2. High ponytail
a2dd57536cd4405d3921e135257aed2d.jpg
CiqesFkUkAAcvjz.jpg

It usually depends on one's preference, head shape, or length of hair.
For me, I personally used to tie my hair in high ponytail but since my hair is getting longer and I have a thick hair, I started to tie my hair in low ponytail these days.


-It hurts to tie your hair in high ponytail if you have a thick hair..ㅠㅠ

-The same goes for me too.. My hair is getting longer and heavier so I have no choice but tie it in low ponytail..

-I tend to look better with high ponytail..

-I usually tie my hair as high as I can..

-I tie my hair in high ponytail at home, but when I go out I usually tie it in low ponytail..

-My hair is not thick and long enough so I can't tie it in high ponytail..ㅠㅠ

-I used to tie my hair like how Suzy does but it changes because of my bias, I unconsciously started to copy the way she ties her hair.. What is going on with me..ㅋㅋㅋ

-No matter how high I try to tie my hair, it will go down in the end..ㅠㅠ

-The first style is comfortable especially when you're working, while the second style looks good when you go out to have fun or something like that..

-I love both styles.. Ponytail is my go-to hairstyle..

-Depends on my mood...

-I want to tie my hair in high ponytail but it just won't stay in place..

-I tend to go with the second style since I have a really short neck..

-I like the second style better! My hair is thick so sometimes it hurt, but I still like it better!

-I look ugly if I tie my hair in high ponytail..

-The second style makes you look cheerful and bright..
trazy.com