Klook.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The most annoying moments in V App broadcast that you can relate

1. 'Say hi to OOO'
2. 'It's my birthday today, can you wish me a happy birthday?'
3. 'XXX, where is SSS?'


-oppa unnie eng plz:)

-'oppa eng plz' If you really like a Korean idol that much then you should start learning Korean..

-'What is XXX currently doing right now~' Damn.. I really want to punch those people..

-'Say hello to OOO fans~~' 'Please visit OOO'~~

-Something like 'Please say my name!~~'  and 'Plz come to~~~' too..

-'oppa eng plz'...

-It's really annoying when international fans ask the idol to speak in English.. Just learn Korean if you want to know what they're talking about!! How come they always demand the idols to learn English and yet they make no effort on understanding the idols' native language..

-'eng plz..' 'I have a test tomorrow, please tell me to study' 'Today is my birthday!!!' 'Please say hi to XX~' 'Please click the heart button~' I feel really angry just by typing it..ㅋㅋ

-Totally agree.. Especially when the fans start asking where the other members are at..
trazy.com