Klook.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

, ,

Kang Dongho's father passes away in an accident



-I can't imagine how tough it is for Dongho..ㅠㅠㅠ I'm tearing up right now..ㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness..ㅠㅠ Rest in Peace..ㅠㅠ

-Dongho.. Stay strong..

-I hope he will watch over his son even from up the sky.. Rest in peace..

-Dongho-ya..

-Dongho-ya.. My heart is breaking to hear this..

-Ah.. Dongho-ya.. This is driving me crazy..ㅠㅠ 

-It's not even a disease or illness, but a sudden accidentㅠㅠ Rest in peace..

-Oh God.. He has been going through a really hard time lately..

-??? Dongho-ya..

-I'm so sorry for your loss, Dongho.. Please stay strong..ㅠㅠ

-Ah.. I'm literally tearing up right now.. I'm really sorry to hear this..

-Dongho-ya, I really don't know what can I do to comfort you.. Just remember that there are a lot of your fans who will support you no matter what, so please.. stay strong..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com