Klook.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

, , ,

The moments where all Park Jihoon could do was to stare at Minhyun and Seonho

Look at sad Jihoon in the back..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jihoon-ah, you can just join themㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's already the time for you to do thatㅋㅋ Minhyun-ah, please notice Jihoonㅋㅋㅋ

[+232][-4]

1. [+62][-0] I really want to see interactions between Jihoon and Minhyunㅋㅋㅋ How should I say it.. Seonho truly loves Minhyun, that's obvious.. While Jihoon is more like.. wanting to become similar like Minhyun?ㅋㅋㅋ Jihoon-ah, have some courage, you fool!!

2. [+62][-1] He looks so timid here.. Such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+56][-1] Am I the only one who wants to see the interactions between the Emperor and Park Wink?ㅋㅋㅋ Minhyun-ah, please let Jihoon clings on you like how Seonho does..ㅠㅠ

4. [+27][-2] Minhyun-ah, please notice him.. Jihoon is always staring at your back with a certain sadness in his eyesㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+27][-1] Jihoon-ah, please show us more interactions with Minhyun in your upcoming reality showㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+20][-1] Seems like Jihoon really likes Minhyun that much..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+20][-0] Park Jihoon, approach him!! The early bird catches the worm!! This is a chance for you!!

8. [+17][-0] I'm 100% sure that Jihoon likes Minhyun..ㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute, I might die..ㅋㅋ

9. [+15][-0] I'm Minhyun's fan and I'm really happy to see this sight..ㅋㅋㅋ I feel happy to see Seonho clinging on him, and I also feel happy to see Jihoon looking sad because of it..ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+15][-0] As expected from Hwang Emperor.. He's famous even among men..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at Jihoon's expressionsㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com