Klook.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

, ,

Lee Woojin to officially join The East Light



-Hul hul hul.. That's great!!

-Woojin is really cute and handsome.. Even though he's too young for me..

-??? I thought he was the original members of that band.. Am I wrong..??

-He was originally in that band, but left the band for Produce 101, and now joined back! 

-I thought he was one of the original members..

-He wasn't in that band before..? I saw them performing together, though..?

-That picture looks edited..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He really joined the band again?? I heard Woojin expressing how much he wanted to be in that band again in a V App broadcastㅠㅠ Great then..ㅠㅠ

-I really like Woojin's voiceㅠㅠ I'm rooting for him!

-Congratulations on your debut, Woojin<3

-Everybody say yeah~ Everybody say Holla~

-Please give The East Light a lot of love~~

-Whoa.. All of the members look so cute..ㅋㅋ

-I hoped for him to become an idol, though..ㅠㅠ But still, it's a great thing now that he joined that band!!

-Woojin-ah, I'm rooting for youㅠㅠ

-So cute..ㅠㅠ

-He suits the image of that band really well.. I believe he can do well in this bandㅠㅠ
trazy.com