Klook.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

, ,

Kim Yoojung's older sister is going to make her debut soon?

꽃미모도 '판박이' 김유정 친언니 데뷔 임박? | 인스티즈
꽃미모도 '판박이' 김유정 친언니 데뷔 임박? | 인스티즈


-She looks like the mixture of Twice's Nayeon and Kim Yoojung..

-She will hit big if she has something that makes her different with her sister. I will be looking forward to her!

-She looks like Kim Sohyun and Kim Yoojung mixed up together..

-So pretty..

-Both of Kim Yoojung and her sister are really pretty.. Their parents must be really happy to have daughters like themㅠㅠ

-I wonder what do they think about whenever they see their own faces on the mirror every morning.. For me, I want to destroy my mirror everytime I see it..ㅠㅠ

-Kim Yoojung's brother is also really good-looking..ㅠㅠ What an excellent genes they have..

-She reminds me of Goo Hara..

-Her eyes look like Sulli's.. So freaking pretty..

-I was scrolling down the explore tab on my Instagram and found out her Instagram, I was like 'Oh God she looks like Kim Yoojung!' and turns out she's actually Kim Yoojung's sisterㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like New Sun..

-She's beautiful.. It would be really nice if she has a decent acting skills..
trazy.com