Klook.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

, ,

If you could go to one of these concerts for free, which one would you choose?

BRJLO


-#1.. Because I like Sung Sikyung's voice and he literally has no bad song..

-#2.. I really want to go to Park Hyoshin's concert at least for once in my life..

-#1.. I love Sung Sikyung's voice and I know a lot of his songs..

-#1.. I went to his concert and it was really fun..ㅠㅠ

-#1.. Because I've never heard of Park Hyoshin's songs..

-Obviously #2.. I wouldn't go to Sung Sikyung's concert even if it was for free..

-#1.. I don't know any of Park Hyoshin's songs beside Snow Flower..

-#2.. He usually has a lot of VCRs in his concert..

-#1.. I know a lot of his songs and the talking session in between the songs are always funnyㅋㅋ

-I personally would choose Park Hyoshin's concert..

-I really want to go to Park Hyoshin's concert..ㅠㅠ

-Park Hyoshin's.. I would never blink my eyes even for a second if I ever get to go to his concert..

-I don't really like Park Hyoshin's voice..

-I love their songs but I don't really like Sung Sikyung, so #2..

-Is that Park Hyoshin? Then #2..

-I don't really like both of them so I probably would sell the tickets again..

-I've gone to their concerts before but #2..
trazy.com