Klook.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

,

Produce 101's trainees suffer from sexual harassment in V Live Broadcast

Produce 101's trainees' expressions are turning gloomy after suffering from sexual harassment by fans in their V Live Broadcast

'I want to spank Hyungseob's butt. I want to spank Hyungseob's butt. I want to spank Hyungseob's butt'
실시간 방송 도중 팬에게 성희롱 당해 표정 굳은 '프듀' 연습생 | 인스티즈

실시간 방송 도중 팬에게 성희롱 당해 표정 굳은 '프듀' 연습생 | 인스티즈
'Hyungseob-ah, please show me your white thighs. Hyungseob-ah, please show me your white thighs. Hyungseob-ah, please show me your white thighs'

실시간 방송 도중 팬에게 성희롱 당해 표정 굳은 '프듀' 연습생 | 인스티즈
'Ahn Hyungseob please wear a short and show me your thighs'


-What are they doing to an underage boy..

-Seriously, though.. Why are you doing things like that?

-The comment sections in VApp really needs to be removed.. Hyungseob-ah, let's only see nice things from now on..

-This is so upsetting.. How they dare to talk to our Hyungseob with that manner..

-Hul..? Yuehua needs to ban their trainees from reading the comments..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I'm getting goosebumps.. That's not something they should say to a minor..

-I saw that comment... I really can't believe it.. Yuehua needs to sue them right away!

-What a mess..

-I hope whoever left those comments will get sued by Hyungseob..

-Whoa.. I'm literally getting goosebumps right now..

-I really love VApp but I hate to see these types of comments there.. I don't understand why would people leave such comments for those minors..

-Hul.. What's wrong with themㅠㅠ

-I love everything about VApp except the fact that comments like that can't be filtered by their systems..ㅠㅠ

-What.. Hyungseob is still 19 years old and Euiwoong is 17 years old..ㅠㅠ

-That's disgusting..

-That's terrifying..

-Disgusting..ㅠㅠ Hyungseob-ah, let's ignore those comments..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com