Klook.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

,

Beckham, is in controversy for kissing his daughter on her lip.. 'It's too much' vs 'He's just being affectionate'



-Isn't that just a kiss.. Or is it probably because of the culture difference?

-I do that with my mom everyday..

-I think the reporter is just trying to make it into something controversial..

-The baby is so cute..

-I seriously don't understand why is this controversial..

-Can't fathers even kiss their daughters freely now?ㅋㅋㅋ

-He doesn't use his tongue, right? So what's the problem..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I used to kiss my father on the lips until I graduated from primary school..

-Maybe those are the people who have never received love from their parents..

-What's so wrong with a father kissing his 5 years old daughter..

-I'm already 25 years old and I still kiss my parents every day.. What's the problem?

-What a nice sight to look at..

-It's not like he's kissing somebody else's daughter..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Everything can become controversial these days..

-Beckham wouldn't be happy to see this..

-..? Can someone tell me which part of it is scandalous??

-What.. That's just a peck..
trazy.com