Klook.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

, ,

Jennie shooting her heart arrows.gif

Jendeuk

하트 화살 블랙핑크 제니.gif | 인스티즈
하트 화살 블랙핑크 제니.gif | 인스티즈


-She looks so adorable and lovelyㅠㅠ

-Please shoot it to my heart..ㅠㅠ

-That's a very unique way to send a kiss..ㅠㅠ She looks so outstanding and beautiful..

-Whoa.. She's very charming and beautiful!!

-I'm.. all.. yours..

-So adorable..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Everyone, please send Jennie a lot of loveㅠㅠ Our beautiful princess..ㅠㅠ

-So adorable..ㅠㅠ So pretty.. So cute..

-My heart suddenly hurts whenever I see her doing that.. And I usually stare at those gifs for at least 5 minutes before scrolling it down..

-She looks so pretty when she smiles after doing that..

-She's gorgeous..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's really really really really beautiful..

-Whoa.. She looks so beautiful with that make up style in the first gif.. Oh my goodness..

-My goddess..ㅜㅜ

-Jennie is beautiful, adorable, and lovely..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com