Klook.com

Sunday, February 5, 2017

, , ,

The visual of a '00liner in Pristin

프리스틴 00년생 비주얼 박시연 | 인스티즈
프리스틴 00년생 비주얼 박시연 | 인스티즈
프리스틴 00년생 비주얼 박시연 | 인스티즈


-My Siyeonㅜㅜ

-We're the same age yet we look really different.. She's really beautiful..

-She's really beautifulㅠㅠㅠ

-She's pretty.. Look at her nose..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She's a '00liner??

-She looks really cute in the first gif.. She was the prettiest contestant in Produce101!!

-Whoa.. I didn't know she was a '00liner..

-I'm also a '00liner, though..

-Whoa.. She's a '00liner..? She looks really mature..

-She looks so cute in the first gif.. Especially when she smiles out of embarassmentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. She's a '00liner, which means.. She's younger than me..ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-Park Siyeon is the best..

-My baby is really pretty, right?ㅜㅜㅜ

-What..? 00..? I thought Yeri was the youngest idol that has ever debuted right now.. 
  -April's Jinsol is a '01 liner!

-Siyeon-ahㅜㅜ I'm dyingㅜㅜ

-Hul.. '00liner? I thought she was already in her 20s..

-Hul.. They already decided their debut name?

-I'm also a '00liner.... Why am I still alive..

-Huk.. I thought she was already an adult.. Turns out she's only one year older than me..

-I thought she was the oldest member in Pristin..

-I can't believe she's a '00liner..
trazy.com