Klook.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

, ,

The reason why V's nickname is CGV

because his (V's) face looks like a CG (Computer Graphics) = CGV


-Is he a human.. or a fairy..

-He's the most handsome celebrity that I have seen in real life.. Not-Ningen TaeTaeㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He's so handsome..

-Whoaㅜㅜ He's not a humanㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. His skin looks so nice..

-I'm an army but it's my first time hearing that CGV is one of his nicknamesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like a good-looking puppy... Woof Woof..

-It's a nickname that only V can useㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I think.. I'm going to stan him..

-My man.. is so handsome..
  -Shut up.

-Kim Taehyun's visual is the best..

-Am I stanning a human.. or a CG.. I'm so confused..

-Who gave him this nickname?.. CGV.. Whoa..

-Then would you nickname an idol as 2D if he looks like a drawing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His facial features are the best..

-What in the world.. I've been getting heart attack since I saw the first picture..

-Taehyung's face is amazing..


trazy.com