Klook.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

I really hate kids like this

I really hate kids who don't actually stream songs, who download songs ilegally, who don't know the proper lyrics, who don't buy albums, and only like a certain member! but go around telling people that he's my man, my ideal type, blah blah blah.


[+134][-58]

1. [+64][-108] ?Kids are you are more disgustingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me liking an idol is none of your bussiness. Is there any law stating that we have to buy the album, stream their songs, and like all of the members? Why are you making a fuss over me liking an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just don't get it.. Why are you being so noisy..

2. [+59][-2] I still can understand kids who don't stream songs, don't know the proper lyrics, don't buy albums, or like a certain member.. But I really can't stand those who download songs ilegally..ㅎㅎ That is counted as crime, actually.. They're downloading and uploading songs ilegally..

3. [+40][-0] It's possible for some kids not to buy albums because they don't have any money.. But downloading songs ilegally is just.. A song only costs less than 1,000 won.. Don't they have enough money to buy at least one song?

4. [+9][-0] Those who download songs ilegally but go around telling people that they're big fans of that idol is just full of bullshit.. They're harming the idol and still have the guts to talk like that..

5. [+8][-4] I know that downloading songs ilegally is a crime but OP.. who are you telling us to stream or notㅋㅋㅋ I don't get it, it's not like you're the one who's paying for the streaming fee..

6. [+5][-0] Downloading songs ilegally.. It's just.. so wrong in any aspects..

7. [+3][-0] All of my friends download songs ilegally.. I already told them several times not to download songs ilegally but they said it's because they don't have any money..

8. [+3][-0] I'm sorry but I disagree with the way you think.. It's someone freedom to buy the albums or not, and they don't have to remember the proper lyrics, also there's no law that state that you have to like all of the members.. It's all fine for me as long as they don't download songs ilegally..

9. [+3][-5] Can't we just like them? If we like them do we have to buy their albums?^^

10. [+2][-4] Do we really have to like all of the members? It's possible to like just one memberㅋㅋ I know that it's kind of irritating when someone only likes a certain member but claims that they're in the fandom.. And also, the group I like has 7 albums and I don't really know the lyrics of all of their songsㅎㅎ
trazy.com