Klook.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

, ,

An unplanned funny moment ft. Winner

They were going to play a game to decide who's going to do the dishes. Each members have to eat the watermelon and blow off the seeds on their faces, the one with least amout of seeds on his face will end up being the one who's doing the dishes. But turned out that there was no seeds on the watermelon. 


-There.is.no.seeds

-It'sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Getting funnier the more you look at itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funnier because Lee Seunghoon was the MC for that segmentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I always burst out laughing when I watch thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What in the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What kind of situation is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, my stomach hurtsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Where can I watch thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I still burst out laughing whenever I see this.. It hurts my prideㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the funniest scene I've ever watchedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's meaninglessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The Variety Gods have comeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I still laugh even when I only see the screen-capture of this sceneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The subtitles thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The incident where the watermelon didn't have any seedsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
trazy.com