Klook.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

, ,

Chanyeol's sister talks about Exo's comeback on news

@yoorann: Finally, a day like this has came..


-Whoa.. She must be feeling so proud..

-The first picture looks like a Chanyeol standing next to another Chanyeol'ㅅ'

-The way she shows off her brother with her hand is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Imagine how happy their parents must beㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I didn't know who is she but I can guess whose sister is sheㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really look alikeㅋㅋ

-They look like each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoora Unnieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks like her brother so muchㅋㅋ

-So prettyㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. There are 2 Chanyeols..

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm feeling proud as wellㅠㅠ

-I want to see them appear in one screenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoora Unnieㅜㅜ What a nice sight to look atㅠㅠ

-It looks like Chanyeol reporting about Chanyeolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Park Siblings are the bestㅠㅠ

-Huk.. I saw this on the news today.. So it's Chanyeol's sisterㅋㅋ

-So cool..
trazy.com