Klook.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

, ,

What's with Baekhyunㅋㅋ

After seeing the picture that was on his shirt

He automatically covered itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's with him, he's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

[+1034][-92]

1. [+43][-0] I've never really considered Baekhyun as the most handsome member in Exo.. But why is he getting more handsome these days? Is it because I never really paid attention..

2. [+31][-0] I've been feeling this since his debut.. It seems like he was born to be an idol.. When I first saw his debut song 'Mama', his gestures were so natural, I even doubted that he was a rookie idol..

3. [+27][-0] He's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23][-0] Baekhyun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+16][-0] So sexy

6. [+15][-0] I'm an Army but I have to agree that he's cute.. Let's be honest, he's really cute.

7. [+15][-0] Is that Sehun next to him? He has such a great figure.. I always thought he's just tall and slimㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14][-29] Look at him pretending like he's f*cking innocent when he's the one who decided to wear that.

9. [+12][-1] I know that he's cute since my friend is one of their fans, but I never expected him to be this cute..

10. [+10][-3] I'm a non-fan but I have to admit that I find him really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com