Klook.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

,

Sulli gifts fans by uploading endless selfies on Weibo

Sulli shows off her looks by taking selfies with different styles and angles.
On the other side, Sulli will start her activities as an actress through a movie titled 'Real'


-She's really pretty.. Wow..

-Ah.. It's Weibo..

-She still manages to look pretty with that bangs! and those glasses! 

-Whoa.. Her fringes have grown a lot!

-She's just taking selfie carelessly.. Looks like she didn't even edit any of those pictures.. She's a real goddess..

-Whoa.. What phone does she use?
  -I think she uses iPhone!

-What is she eating in the first picture? I'm currently looking for the same thingㅠㅠ

-She's so pretty..

-She looks like my friend..

-What is that thing on her knee? A knee-pads? Anyway she's really pretty..
  -It's her glassesㅋㅋㅋ

-Not-Ningen..

-So pretty.. I hope she will start using Instagram againㅠㅠ I don't use Weiboㅠㅠ

-How could she still looks pretty even when she takes pictures like that..

-Hmm.. Her bangs.. are weird..

-Are those her boyfriend's hands..

-She looks cute with those fringes..

-So pretty.. I should use these pictures as my profile picture..

-I don't know what kind of concept is this but she looks pretty.
trazy.com