Klook.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

,

The most successful Idol-turned-actress in the history


High Kick Through The Roof
Giant

Golden Time

Secrets

Kill Me Heal Me

She Was Pretty


-Golden Time is the best..

-She always play the roles with similar characters but it's still fun..

-Her image in Secrets and Giant is totally different..

-All of those are probably the best dramas I've ever watchedㅠㅠ I trust her so muchㅠㅠ

-Giant, Kill Me Heal Me, and Secrets are the bestㅠㅠㅠ

-I think she has been hitting the jackpot continuously since she starred in 'Secrets'.. She was Pretty is such a nice dramaㅠㅠ

-Her acting skills in Secrets is seriously the best.. I watched it because I trust herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm also watching Lucky Romance nowㅠㅠ

-I really liked Kill Me Heal Meㅠㅠ

-She was the best in 'Secrets'.. I hope she will do another drama like 'Secrets'ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I have to agree..

-I thought this was going to be about Im Siwan!! 

-I personally haven't watched all of those dramas because I don't like her actingsㅠㅠ Especially her voice, she always exaggerate and I really hate it..

-I had goosebumps when I saw her crying in Secrets.. and also the scene where's she goes madㅠㅠ She's so good at acting..

-She already has this actress feelings..

-Jungeum? Ah.. So she was an Idol.. I thought she was just an actress..

-For me, it's Jang Nara..

-Hwang Jungeum is really good at picking nice dramas...
trazy.com