Klook.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

,

Fans are worried about this skinny actress


But her pelvis..ㄷㄷ


-Whoa..

-She's really prettyㅠㅠ

-Jang Nara's pelvis is just...ㄷㄷㄷso prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-One of my closest friends worked as her coordi and she told me that her looks, her personality.. are no joke.. She's an angel..

-I was wondering who's this at first.. She's amazing.. She has a baby-face, she has a nice pelvis, and she's skinny...ㅜㅜㅜ She has it allㅠㅠ

-There's nothing that she doesn't haveㅠㅠ

-What in the world..

-Hul.. This makes no sense..

-Looks like she would break if you touch her..

-Whoa.. Her proportions.. She's indeed skinny, but it looks like it's because she has tiny bones.. Let me, a person with big bones, cryㅠㅠ

-This is so shocking.. She's way too skinny..

-It doesn't make sense.. How could legs like that exist in this world..

-She looks so skinny in the pictures, I think she will look even much more skinnier if you see her in real life..

-I once saw her in real life and her face is really small..

-GG's Sooyoung is also skinny, I doubted my eyes when I first saw her in real life.. NSYoonji is skinny as well, but she still has her pelvis even though the gap between her legs bother me a little bit..

-How could she walk around with those legs that are much thinner than my arms..
trazy.com