Klook.com

Thursday, June 9, 2016

, , ,

Fans praise Junior for still looking good in plain and average clothes

(original title: An idol's plain fashion)
!! I never said this article is going to be about a female idol !!

Got7's Junior


-Hul.. He dresses very well..

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo prettyㅠㅠ

-I thought I misread the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whoa.. He really dresses very well..

-Pretty.. It's my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Prettyㅠㅠ

-Park Jinyoung is handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks similar to Chenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does he look good in plain clothes..?

-He looks so cool...

-Whoa.. I'm not a fan but I saved all of these.. 

-He really looks so lovely here...

-Whoa.. My style..

-The first picture really matches B.I's ideal type though? (B.I's part in My Type) Your sneakers under your thin ankles, a perfect harmony with your denim skinny jeans, under your slightly long cardiganㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oppa.. I love you..

-The way he dresses is totally my style..

-I want to wear the clothes he wore in the first picture..

-I thought this was going to be about Krystal.. But I ended up saving all of his pictures..

-Oppa, be mineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The pants he wore in the first picture are so pretty...

-Juniel.. He really looks like a tofuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  -(whispers) it's Junior..

-I once saw him in the airport and all that I could say was 'Whoa'..! He really looks innocent and handsomeㅠㅠ

-So unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com